The environment surrounding your home or workplace affects your quality of life. A professionally landscaped and maintained environment can bring unique and tangible benefits to your location.
Since 1974, Shearon Environmental Design Company has proudly supplied top-quality landscape design, construction and maintenance services to a broad range of customers throughout the greater Delaware Valley. Our corporate headquarters are located in Plymouth Meeting, PA with regional divisions maintained in Downingtown, PA, Voorhees, NJ and Princeton, NJ.
The Shearon Advantage includes:
- Comprehensive design and construction services for your entire landscape project
- Complete maintenance services for all aspects of your landscape including turf, shrubs, trees and flower beds
- Numerous specialty services including:
- Arborist care for handling large trees
- Irrigation System design and construction services
- Tropical Plantscape design
- Installation for corporate and retail interiors
- A commitment to safety
We feature in-house teams of landscape architects, our own fleet of construction vehicles and specialty equipment, top quality plant material grown in our own nurseries, a year-round dedicated and motivated local work force, and sophisticated project management systems, all of which enhance our commitment to industry leading efficiency.
Your costs are lower because we pass significant savings onto you with lower fees, free site assessments, design fees that are waived if we do the construction, and plant material guaranteed for the life of your maintenance contract.
Shearon is consistently ranked in the Top 10 family owned businesses among landscape maintenance and design/build firms in the country.
Put the Shearon advantage to work for you!
Safety is vital and important to us—the safety of our employees, the safety of our clients, and the safety of the general public is of utmost importance. We are committed to safety and to the consistent approach to safety training and monitoring of safety practices. Shearon complies with all regulatory agencies and policies in addition to our own established processes and procedures.
Our commitment and compliance begins on day one for new employees with a safety orientation as part of the process. We also conduct weekly safety training, monthly safety reviews, and quarterly performance meetings in all our locations for all of our employees. Safety First.
It’s second nature for Shearon to be green! For more than 40 years, Shearon has been serving as a steward for the properties we maintain creating a tradition of caring for the environment that is being passed on to the next generation of Shearon leadership. Shearon experts, landscape architects, horticulturalists, and certified arborists, partner with clients to not only manage properties cost-effectively, but also provide long term sustainability.
We are committed to reducing our environmental impact and enhancing our environment with responsible operations
- Reduce landscape waste via offsite mulching and composting of yard waste
- Reduce/eliminate the use of pesticides through Integrated Pest Management
- Use organic fertilizers and hybrid programs when applicable
- Use biodegradable and recycled plant containers
- Integrate sustainable native plantings when renovating landscapes
- Use comprehensive irrigation management as part of an overall plan to ensure the optimal balance of soil, plants, and water, in turn reducing unnecessary watering and fertilizing
- Use fuel-efficient company vehicles
- Map the most efficient route to reduce on road time
- Operate an efficient fleet of maintenance equipment
- Office and yard recycling of paper, plastic, glass, even motor oil
- Purchase from local vendors to ensure healthy and geographically appropriate plant material and reducing the environmental impact of shipping long distances