Interior Landscape Technician
We are located in the Downingtown area and are looking for full- and part-time workers.
· Visit set accounts/locations to perform weekly maintenance of interior plants
· Assist with plant installation interior and exterior
· Basic Knowledge of indoor and exterior plants preferred but not required.
· Responsible, trustworthy candidate must be able to work independently and efficiently.
· Must know how to act appropriately in a corporate atmosphere
· Must be comfortable installing & maintaining corporate holiday decor
· Must be very detail-oriented
· Must be able to drive small box truck
· Lift up to approx. 25 lbs.-50 lbs.
· Carry 2 full 7-liter watering cans
· Be able to kneel, bend, reach, push and pull
· Climb up into planter beds that are approx. counter height
· Be comfortable on a stepladder
Weekly duties include but are not limited to the following:
· Check & Water plants accordingly
· Pick/Prune all yellow, brown & dead leaves
· Dust plants
· Wipe pots if needed
· Prune plants regularly
· Fertilize plants/pest management
· Communicate with management regularly in regards to accounts
· Membership in a family-owned, family-operated business with a positive work environment
· Expert mentoring, room for advancement
· Benefits and compensation based on experience.
· Paid training, Competitive pay, health insurance, paid holidays/vacation
Send resume via email to Suzanne Saylor – firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 610-269-9110
Shearon Environmental Design recognizes that its success for over 40 years is a direct result of the outstanding team members who make up the company. It is the men and women taking pride in their work and striving every day to exceed the customers’ expectations who allow the Shearon Advantage to become a reality.
Shearon Environmental Design offers several unique opportunities to future team members, including dedication to making their career at Shearon Environmental Design a mutually beneficial experience while providing a challenging, exciting, and fulfilling environment. Shearon Environmental Design’s size and diversity enables us to provide many opportunities for continuing education, professional training, and career diversification. The personal goals and aspirations of every member of the Shearon Team are important to our ultimate success; therefore during our annual review process we make an effort to ensure our team members’ needs are being met.
To inquire about career opportunities at Shearon Environmental Design please complete the online application
Shearon Environmental Design is always searching for the best talent in the green industry. Because of our continued growth and success, we are continually hiring capable men and women throughout the Mid-Atlantic states. To inquire about specific opportunities in the following fields, please complete this form or contact the office in the geographical area that you would like to work in.
- Golf Course Superintendents
- IPM Specialists
- Irrigation Technicians
- Landscape Architects
- Landscape Construction
- Landscape Designers
- Landscape Maintenance Superintendents
- Landscape Managers
- Tree Climbers
Shearon Environmental Design offers internship programs to candidates who possess a strong commitment to quality, are goal oriented, and are ready for a challenge. If these characteristics describe you, Shearon is interested in speaking with you. Participating in Shearon’s internship program will provide you with an opportunity to experience an array of on the job training within a large commercial landscape firm. Upon graduation, successful candidates are often placed in full-time positions.
Student housing subsidies are available for summer interns.
Students must be enrolled in a landscape or horticulture related program, maintain a 2.5 or higher GPA, and have a clean driving record.
- Landscape Architecture
- Landscape Management
- Landscape Construction
- Ornamental Horticulture
- Golf Course Management
- Golf Course Construction
- Grounds Management